Monday, August 13, 2012

How To Comment

If you want to comment on a post,
  • click where it says ____ Comments (mine looks yellow).
  • it says "Post a Comment" and has a white box.  Type in the white box.
  • then if you have a google account, it's easiest to comment as that (in the drop down menu)
    • otherwise, pick something that you have.  If you don't have an account of any of those online, you can do it anonymously or "Name/URL" 
  • You don't have to put in a URL
  • Then hit "Publish"
    • It might come up with a code you have to decript...something to make sure you're not a hacker trying to post random things on my blog.  You just have to type the same thing that they put in the box.
  • That's it!

11 comments:

  1. This should work! Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the instructions! It should help everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this works!
    Tim J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great experience!! I have enjoyed reading your blog...Keep 'em comin'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to get them up whenever I can! :)

      Delete
  5. Love the blog, glad things are going good for you. Hope I can get this to post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jackie, Thanks for sharing your experience. We are all learning right along with you. Good luck with the start of school. Aunt Marge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a great learning experience for us all! :)

      Delete
  7. HAHAHAAHAHAHA...computers. I think i've got it now. (that's a joke)

    ReplyDelete